To acquire primary clients within the identified segment in order to generate gross operating income so that the bank can achieve its revenue, profitability and market share objectives.
- Acquire new primary accounts by sourcing appropriate leads, drawing up contact plan and consistetnly following through on the lan/programme.
- Generate gross operating income by providing competitive rates to clients within Nedbank standards, pricing using Nedbank systems to ensure required returns and according to risks when applying for a lending facility.
- Maximise profitability of client by matching as many products as meets his/her needs.
- Ensure that client is fully banked by cross selling and servicing to meet all identified client needs.
- Retain client by ensuring that all his banking needs are met by Nedbank.
- Source appropriate leads by building relationships, using networks, collabrating with other divisions, obtaining referrals and conducting appropriate marketing activities to target potential customers.
- Conduct needs analysis with client and match products and services to their needs by following Nedbank processes and complying with FAIS reqruiements.
- Provide accurate advice to meet client needs by maintaining knowledge, upskilling, reading widely, attending courses and being knowledgeable
- Meet client needs by providing feedback on progress, responding to requests with appropriate information/advice at all reasonable times, within turnaround times, and by managing expectations.
- Ensure that clients can use products and services by providing/organising training and demonstrations to clients.
- Build relationships with internal stakeholders and suppliers by meeting all standards and service level agreements.
- Collaborate with other departments by informing them of your role, sharing knowledge and making recommendations, referring leads and working with team to secure new accounts.
- Keep abreast of legislation and other industry changes that impacts on role by reading the relevant newsletters, websites and attending sessions.
- Understand and embrace the Nedbank vision and demonstrate the values through interaction with team and stakeholders.
- Improve personal capability and stay abreast of developments in field of expertise by identifying training courses and career progression for self through input and feedback from managers
- Ensure personal growth and enable effectiveness in performance of roles and responsibilities by ensuring all learning activities are completed, experience practiced and certifications obtained and/or maintained within specified time frames.
- Ensure information is provided correctly to stakeholders by maintaining knowledge sharing knowledge with team.
- Contribute to a culture conducive to the achievement of transformation goals by participating in Nedbank Culture building initiatives (e.g. staff surveys etc).
- Participate and support corporate social responsibility initiatives for the achievement of key business strategies.
- Identify and recommend opportunities to enhance processes, systems and policies and support implementation of new processes, policies and systems
Responsibilities + Skills
Working with a group to identify alternative solutions to a problem.Completing various administrative and secretarial duties (e.g.; answering phones; making copies; filing)Managing customer expectationsInteracting with diverse peopleManaging conflict situations
Matric / Grade 12 / National Senior Certificate
Working in a fast-paced and changing environmentCapturing dataWorking in a teamChecking accuracy of documentation and recordsWorking with spread sheetsProviding feedback in a written form (Excel)