The incumbent will be required to provide comprehensive administrative duties for a Global Institute.
He/she will possess excellent communication skills and ability to liaise with individuals and organisations
across the globe. The position requires attention to detail and ability to work independently and under
Daily tasks include:
- Managing communication between stakeholders;
- Handling logistics of conferences and meetings;
- Booking conference and meeting room facilities;
- Scheduling meetings and taking minutes;
- Writing official reports and
- Ensuring staff travel and accommodation requirements are met.
Responsibilities + Skills
One-year relevant post-matric qualification in administrative or communication fields;Two years relevant experience in administrative position and events management andA high level of proficiency in report writing, word processing (MSWord), PowerPoint, publisher