eeks. They are
required to provide a professional service to the students in the respective years, track their
progress, and highlight any students who may require assistance / counselling. In addition, they
will assist the College Office, when requested, with registration and graduation.
This position requires a self-motivated individual who can work with limited supervision often using
his/her own initiative to resolve a problem.
- Matric AND a One-year relevant qualification
- Three years relevant work experience
- Proven knowledge of student administration processes within a tertiary education
- Proven computer literacy in MS Word, Excel
- Proven experience in the use of SMS or equivalent student mark management system
- A high level of understanding of spoken and written communication
Responsibilities + Skills
Applicants are required to complete the relevant application form which is available on theVacancies website at www.ukzn.ac.za Completed forms may be sent email@example.com
Knowledge of the University structures, policies and proceduresExperience working within the College of Health SciencesInternational Computers Drivers Licence (ICDL)