To assist in executing and implementing complex property finance transactions with targeted clients of the bank related to lending and other structured transactions (non-vanilla lending).
- Assist in the preparation of credit papers (EOIs, applications, memos, updates, reviews) and legal documents.
- Contribute to a culture of transformation by participating in Nedbank culture building initiatives, business strategy, and CSI.
- Stay abreast of developments in field of expertise, ensuring personal and professional growth. Understand and embrace the Nedbank vision and values, leading by example.
- Seek opportunities to improve business processes and systems.
- Ensure completion of high quality credit papers within specified timelines.
- Support effective execution of transactions.
- Meet performance targets.
- Contribute to management of risks. Support team initiatives.
- Support the achievement of the business strategy, objectives and values.
- Share knowledge and industry trends with team and stakeholders.
- Obtain buy-in for developing new and/or enhanced processes that will improve the functioning of stakeholders' businesses.
- Build and maintaining external and internal stakeholder relationships.
Responsibilities + Skills
Preferred QualificationRelevant Honours, CA(SA), CFAEssential CertificationsCA(SA), CFA
Property or Accounting related degree
Sharing information in different ways to increase stakeholders understandingBrainstorming ways of improving a product or situationChallenging the status quo with a view to improving the environment or peoples understandingUnderstanding stakeholder needsWorking with a group to identify alternative solutions to a problem.