To support the NPP Gauteng team in executing, implementing and managing complex transactions as well as assisting with ongoing management of the NPP portfolio, and acting as a liaison between the team and the finance and other support functions.
- Administration and control of investment approval process and conditions precedent prior to draw down. Ensure all documentation and correspondence is prepared accurately and professionally at all times.
- Oversee payment and draw down process: including reconciliations to limits and cost to complete.
- Manage day to day duties including clearing open items, arrears, filing, diarising shareholder meetings, obtaining financials, obtaining valuations etc.
- Assist with input for and/ or the compilation/actioning of regular and ad hoc portfolio reports. Maintain an up-to-date ‘work in progress’ report on all current and pipeline deals.
- Budgeting and reviews: liaison between NPP and finance in relation to the forecasting, budgeting and review process and ongoing monitoring of the budget (down to a deal level). Assisting team with completion of required information for the aforementioned.
- Monthly reporting: Preparation of monthly reports and rolling forecasts and additional relevant reporting for Gauteng team.
Responsibilities + Skills
Analysing situations or data that requires an in-depth evaluation of multiple factorsIdentify and Developing ways to minimize risksAssisting stakeholders to obtain buy-in for concepts and ideasSharing information in different ways to increase stakeholders understandingBrainstorming ways of improving a product or situation
BCOM (finance) or similar
3 years relevant sector / industry experience (Financial Services or other)Technical / Professional KnowledgeBusiness principlesBusiness terms and definitionsBusiness writingData analysisGovernance, Risk and ControlsIndustry trends