To perform a supporting role to the Group Managing Executive by executing; organising and co-ordinating all personal assistant functions to optimise time management; thereby ensuring the Executives efficiency and effectiveness.
- Maintain discretion and confidentiality at all times by adhering to the Nedbank values.
- Build trust by maintaining integrity and open communication.
- Manage the Executive's diary effectively to optimise his/her time by taking due cognisance of business priorities when planning and organising events and meetings.
- Coordinate and manage meetings by ensuring meeting requests are correct, up to date, time is optimised and organise all catering arrangements.
- Book flight, car & hotel reservations, both local and international, by communicating with the travel agents, ordering forex and organising visas.
- Arrange detailed travel plans and itineraries by compiling documents for travel related meetings.
- Co-ordinate preparation for external events in terms of organising time, venue, information required, travelling time, speeches, RSVPs, etc.
- Manage queries/correspondence effectively by ensuring that they are prioritised, escalated appropriately and resolved promptly by following up and closing off.
- Ensure all calls are answered timeously in a professional & friendly manner and are appropriately routed and screened.
- Manage records by capturing, screening and storing correspondence, data and responses.
- Develop documentation for the executive by ensuring that the document conforms to Nedbank standards.
- Minimise risk to the bank by adhering to policies and procedures.
- Ensure cost effective office management by managing resources and minimising waste.
- Perform general administrative functions and manage office administration as required.
- Build collaborative relationships with internal and external stakeholders through effective and open communication and building rapport.
- Reconcile expenses on return of executives by completing the relevant spreadsheets.
- Keep abreast of legislation and other industry changes that impacts on role by reading the relevant newsletters, websites and attending sessions.
- Understand and embrace the Nedbank vision and demonstrate the values through interaction with team and stakeholders.
- Keep abreast of relevant developments/events in stakeholders personal lives by acknowledging and responding appropriately (e.g. sending flowers)
Responsibilities + Skills
Diary managementLocal and international travel arrangementsAttending to Executives' personal matters with confidentialityCapturing data
Comparing two or more sets of information" "Working with a group to identify alternative solutions to a problemCompleting various administrative duties (e.g. answering phones; electronic filing)Managing conflict situations