To support DCM transaction origination and execution through research, analysis , execution support and preparation of Pitch books . This in addition to documentation and data management.
Stakeholder Relationship Management:
- Conduct financial research and analysis into potential clients and prepare effective business presentations for clients
- Perform comparative analysis of pricing, credit ratings and other to facilitate informed decision making.
- Facilitate the documentation process and project-manage timetables for deals by arranging meetings and monitoring progress.
Risk and Compliance Management:
- Proactively engage with stakeholders to keep abreast of industry developments
- Interact with and maintain sound relations with internal and external stakeholders, i.e. with key suppliers, service providers, governance bodies, regulators and industry.
Transformation and Innovation:
- Manage range of business associated risks from Reputational risk to that of Operational and Business risk.
- Ensure adherence and compliance with accepted market practice established and approved internal procedures as well as regulatory/compliance/governance requirements.
- Ensure organizational culture & climate enhancement, and promote a culture of diversity.
- Contribute to the intellectual capital development of the team through collaboration and knowledge sharing.
- Maintain own professional development.
- Assist in continuously reviewing and improving workflows and process efficiencies.
Responsibilities + Skills
Business AcumenBusiness principlesBusiness writingData analysisGovernance, Risk and ControlsPrinciples of financial managementRelevant regulatory knowledge
Advanced Diplomas/National 1st Degrees
3 years experience in a relevant industry or investment bankingTechnical / Professional Knowledge