MR D Food, a 100% subsidiary of takealot.com, is looking for a talented, motivated and results-oriented BI Data Analyst to join their team in Cape Town.
We are a young, dynamic, hyper growth company looking for smart, creative, hard-working people with integrity to join us. We offer a market related, Total Remuneration Package which allows full flexibility according to your needs, a great work environment and a promise that you won't be bored as long as you are prepared for a challenge and want to build something great.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Supporting the business' BI, data and reporting needs
- Building new reports in QlikSense
- Adding new data fields to QlikView
- Setting up and maintaining automated operational and financial reports to internal and external stakeholders
- Analysis of data and providing ad-hoc reports
- Facilitating and/or setting up of reports that can be used to report on in various management and business review forums
- Working closely with all of Mr D Food's teams to understand their data and BI needs.
- Facilitating access to the required data and also striving to make access to information as seamless as possible.
- Extracting data currently not available through our standardised BI tools.
- Analysing data and providing insights in an appropriate and easy to understand manner
Responsibilities + Skills
You have a degree in the related fields of computer science, engineering, statistics or mathematics.You have experience working with big sets of data
Solutions-oriented with a can-do attitude and high energyStrong analytical and critical thinking skills are imperativeYou have a track record of delivering high-quality work in a fast-paced environmentAbility to distill the conclusions of findings form large data sets in easy to understand and to the point reports
You have worked in the field of BI and data for 1+ yearsYou have knowledge of QlikView and/or QlikSense, SQLPython and or R knowledge are certainly an advantage