To support and maintain the data warehouse in line with the data model; metadata repository and to provide business intelligence analysis through performing strategic and operational support.
- Structure data into compliance standards by adhering to metadata governance procedures according to Nedbank documented standards and formats.
- Manage final transformed data content by complying to prescribed standards for reviewing and publishing.
- Assist/govern population of datamart and metadata repository by complying to standards, systems, processes and procedures.
- Support business units by providing consulting services that delivers data and information relevant to their business.
- Contribute to internal/external information sharing sessions by attending formal and informal meetings.
- Manage vendor relationship interactions by conforming to vendor management office guidelines and principles.
- Deliver work according to customer expectations by prioritizing, planning and implementing requirements.
- Utilize resources by adhering to standards, policies and procedures.
- Align and continuously improve set processes by identifying innovation opportunities.
- Identify and mitigate risk by executing within governance.
- Resolve incidents by logging and tracking through correct channels.
- Keep abreast of legislation and other industry changes that impacts on role by reading the relevant newsletters, websites and attending sessions.
- Understand and embrace the Nedbank vision and demonstrate the values through interaction with team and stakeholders.
- Improve personal capability and stay abreast of developments in field of expertise by identifying training courses and career progression for self through input and feedback from managers.
Responsibilities + Skills
Degree in Information Technology or Business Management, Mathematical/StatisticsEssential CertificationsData Management (DAMA) Certification, Certification/formal training in relevant technology
8 years relevant experience of which 3-5 years experience is in a data management /business role2 Years Advanced SQL , Integration and Analysis ServicesTechnical / Professional KnowledgeAdministrative procedures and systemsBanking knowledgeBanking proceduresBusiness principlesBusiness terms and definitionsData analysisGovernance, Risk and ControlsMicrosoft Office