To provide business intelligence visually through data provisioning and reporting; while building customer relations; to enable Nedbank to achieve excellence in execution.
- Contribute to a culture conducive to the achievement of transformation goals by participating in Nedbank Culture building initiatives (e.g. staff surveys etc).
- Participate and support corporate social responsibility initiatives for the achievement of key business strategies.
- Identify and recommend opportunities to enhance processes; systems and policies and support implementation of new processes; policies and systems.
- Demonstrate understanding of business needs through collaboration with business analysts to deliver on requirements.
- Align to datamart model; data standards; metadata and operational level agreements by collaborating with relevant internal stakeholders.
- Execute on milestones through application of technical knowledge.
- Ensure understanding of document creation by attending technical design sessions.
- Ensure optimum use of resources by utilizing data management and processes and by providing business intelligence in accordance with standards; policies and procedures.
Responsibilities + Skills
Built and managed stakeholder relationshipsBuilt a high performance cultureDeveloped and Implemented Communications StrategyManage internal processProvided Administrative SupportMinimum Experience Level
Essential Qualifications - NQF Level
Banking knowledgeBanking proceduresBusiness principlesBusiness terms and definitionsData analysis