To manage and lead staff in a branch to meet service and sales objectives whilst ensuring compliance to processes and procedures to prevent risk and ensuring alignment to the Financial and service objectives of the Business Unit.
- Control expenses and action financial reports
- Ensure cost management and branch profitability by managing retail product mix and apply branch profitability leavers
- Drive the achievement of sales and operational targets through observations, monitoring, tracking progress, performance management and doing daily check in/out
- Achieve Main Banked objectives through client acquisition, retention and cross sell
- Execute Business strategies, sales campaigns and marketing initiatives. Manage Branch asset register
- Deliver optimum client service by identifying branch capacity needs and requirements
- Ensure sound relationships are developed and maintained with stakeholders and clients.
- Ensure world class client experience through available systems and appropriate client needs analysis.
- Ensure digital migration and education of clients.
- Educate staff on Service Charter and ensure service history cards are updated with Service failure
- Manage client comments, complaints, compliments appropriately.
- Increase client acquisition and fulfilment by reinforcing a service culture, and corporate image compliance.
- Execute on Branch business plan through capacity planning.
- Ensure clear roles and responsibilities linked to each specific role.
- Ensure Branch Risk Observation Training Analysis (BROTA) objectives are met.
- Ensure business continuity through the Living Disaster Recovery Planning System (LDRPS).
- Mitigate operational and reputational risk through enforcing legislative requirements and compliance.
- Ensure staff adherence to cash management processes.
- Analyse and do weekly spot checks on client management system (CMS) in relation to sales claimed and target achieved.
- Ensure staff adhere to data quality standards and take corrective action where required.
- Recommend process improvements and ensure a client centric environment.
- Achieve business unit goals through capacity management.
Responsibilities + Skills
CoachingCustomer FocusDriving for ResultsMaking Sales Operations DecisionsCreating a Service Reputation
Matric / Grade 12 / National Senior CertificateAdvanced Diplomas/National 1st Degrees
2 years experience in a client facing retail sales environment and 2 years experience in people management