Takealot.com, a leading South African online retailer, is looking for a highly talented Business Analyst for Catalogue Quality to join our Merchant Product team in Cape Town. You will be responsible for providing technical data analysis and solution design support in the conceptualisation and implementation of projects to improve the quality of Takealot's product catalogue information.
We are a young, dynamic, hyper growth company looking for smart, creative and hard-working people with integrity to join us. We offer a market related Total Remuneration Package, which allows full flexibility according to your needs, a great work environment and a promise that you won't be bored, as long as you are prepared for a challenge and want to build something great.
Your specific responsibilities will include:
- Work with the Product Manager for Catalogue Quality to define the data structure for Takealot's catalogue information, as well as the key metrics that will be tracked to measure the quality of Takealot's product catalogue,
- Provide project management support to the Product Manager as required,
- Provide support during the development phase of projects in terms of answering relevant queries,
- Work on business specifications for reporting tools to monitor the quality of Takealot's product catalogue information, by collaborating closely with various teams, including Takealot's Business Intelligence team,
- Use data, including the output of the relevant dashboards and reports, to identify the root cause of quality issues,
Responsibilities + Skills
is business SMART. Able to think about problems from a business perspective using technical and product input;is curious and challenge the status quois innovative and enjoys iterationis collaborative
is passionate about the potential of e-commerce and delivering a world-class customer experienceis entrepreneurial, thrives under change and accepts it is a constant and always looks for solutions to do something better and faster