- To grow and develop insurance income for SIIB and deliver profitable revenue streams from within and outside of the Stanbic IBTC Group.
- Ensure effective cross sell of insurance products and services across all major product lines.
- Execution of the regional sales strategy to achieve all revenue goals and targets through engagement with both external and internal stakeholders.
- Expansion of the Stanbic IBTC Group business through identification of revenue opportunities and harnessing of this revenue streams.
Achieve monthly sales target of Insurance brokerage commission
- Achieve and surpass assigned monthly Insurance brokerage commission target
- Achieve and surpass assigned monthly/yearly insurance policy target
- Achieve and surpass assigned new customer acquisition for both personal and business lines
- Identify, initiate and convert leads for SIIBL
- Grow SIIBL wallet share of customer’s insurance portfolio by harnessing and upselling insurance products.
- Provide advice to corporate clients on managing and transferring risk using insurance solutions
- Ensure penetration into Customers own insurance arrangements by harvesting the Banks client base in CIB, PBB and Wealth thereby reducing leakage of potential revenue.
- Operate within the NAICOM guidelines and framework so as to avoid sanctions or infractions to the Company.
- Make physical / telephone calls / e-mails to clients for customer interactions
- Organize and facilitate Interactive sessions
- Effectively communicate and follow through, with client requests to Technical Operations /support units
- Maintain and update comprehensive customer database.
Responsibilities + Skills
Minimum of a first degree in General Social Science/MarketingA relevant Masters degree or professional qualifications will be an added advantageMinimum of 3 - 5 years experience with exposure in business development, sales and relationship management, sale of insurance products in an insurance compan
Ensure sales, renewal, premium payment, policy issuing and claims processes for all insurance products and services are adhered to.Ensure accurate recording of both insurance direct sale and cross sell revenue and sales per product or service.Provide excellent service to existing policy holders and ensure clients are notified before insurance policies expires
Maintain close contact with all internal stakeholders within Wealth Benefit Administration, Administration, Contribution & Collections, Investment Management, Information Technology, Client Services, Client Experience, SIIB, SIAML, SITL and across all segments and leverage off their deals that might have insurance content.