Job & Company Descriptions
One of South Africa’s biggest leading distributor is current looking for a Cashbook Clerk to join their finance team for 4 months on contract.
As their Cashbook Clerk, you will be responsible for daily banking and the cashbook. The individual needs to be a team player and be good with problem solving.
As a Cashbook Clerk, you will responsible for the following:
- Review of sundry payments and approval of related documents including checking validity and correct cost allocations
- Liaise with internal and external stakeholders
- Ensure P&P are complied with by all stakeholders and self
- Preparation of bank reconciliations
- Preparation of reports
- Gl recons
- Preparation of recons and analyses of relevant costs and financial information
- Maintain process to ensure daily banking queries are attended in a timely and accurate manner
- Daily banking reports/cashflow analysis