Requisition Details & Talent Acquisition Contact
101280 - Debbie Fuyani
Enterprise Wide Risk Management
To provide strategic and tactical leadership to the Nedbank Group by owning; motivating; executing; managing; monitoring and analysing Asset, Liability and Capital risks as a first line of defence for the Bank.
- Define and meet the financial deliverables by developing and managing the sub-functions budget.
- Drive the financial performance of the Nedbank Group by assessing and understanding the current risk position within an optimal market related cost structure.
- Optimise the financial performance of Nedbank Group by identifying, motivating and executing risk management strategies within the Group's defined risk appetite.
- Allocation of capital, funds transfer pricing, the cost of funding diversification and profiling to drive asset and liability pricing and performance decisions.
- Build appropriate internal mechanisms to influence capital allocation using associated accounting practices.
- Build and sustain relations to ensure satisfied internal (business units, Group Asset Liability and Capital Management Committee (ALCO), Group Risk and Capital Management Committee (GRCMC), Board) and external (shareholders, regulators, investment analysts, rating agencies) stakeholders.
Responsibilities + Skills
Conducting benchmarking and analysis to investigate improvement opportunitiesExecuting major organisational changeNetworking and building relationshipsPresenting to senior leaders
Matric / Grade 12 / National Senior CertificateAdvanced Diplomas/National 1st Degrees
5-10 years in Financial Services / Risk Management and 5 -10 years managing people