- Minimise expenses by using cost effective processes and staying within the operational budget
- Ensure turnaround times are met through processing financial transactions within the Service Level Agreement (SLA) requirements
- Ensure effective management of work by adhering to stipulated timeframes and quality delivery of work
- Develop and maintain collaborative relationships with external clients through offering quality service and meeting turnaround times.
- Manage trusting working relationships with internal stakeholders through engagement sessions, appropriate reporting and regular communication
- Ensure client satisfaction by understanding and meeting their required needs
- Manage the performance of staff by putting in place resource plans that include work allocation and clear accountability
Responsibilities + Skills
Working with clients to solve client problemsInvestigating and reviewing processes to improve client satisfactionCommunicating job requirements and performance standards to othersConducting performance feedback meetingsChecking performance data to measure employee performance
Matric / Grade 12 / National Senior Certificate
3 to 5 five years working experience as a Claims Team Leader within the Short Term Insurance space within the Banking/Financial Services Industry.