Who we are?
Sanlam Investments Group is one of South Africa’s largest investment management companies. We have a performance history spanning over 100 years, and offer a range of investment and financial planning solutions to protect and grow the long-term wealth of our clients.
We take particular pride in:
- Sanlam’s longevity and innovation
- People, teamwork and values
- A culture of diversity and commitment to growing our own timber
- Our robust, tested and proven pragmatic investment process and philosophy
Our local and offshore investment products cover the full investment spectrum: active and passive; single and multi-manager – both locally and internationally. Our active funds range are managed according to our pragmatic value investing style. What will you do?
- Client Reporting (Adhoc, daily, monthly and quarterly)
- Portfolio cash flow and transaction implementation (close interaction with Curo Fund Services
- Maintain an in depth knowledge of client and products invested by client
- Assist with the preparation of presentations for client report backs
- Liaison with clients (new clients, portfolio restructures and query management)
- Managing client queries and day-to-day problem solving
- Comprehensive support to the Account Executives in order to successfully service the client
- Building relationships with internal and external clients and suppliers
- Building and maintaining a positive working relationship with all other teams in the department
- Ad hoc duties and projects from time to time.
- Identify and analyse opportunities that will improve business efficiency, reduce cost, reduce risk, improve client service, enhance reporting and controls and aid executive committee strategic decision making.
Responsibilities + Skills
Client focussed, professional and empathetic mannerTeam player and proactive individualExcellent listening, communication and inter-personal skillsAbility to work independently and use initiativeHigh level of accuracy
B.Comm degree or B.BusSci degree with Information Systems
Management with IT and Information Systems5 years experience within a similar role, in an asset management environment.Sound technical understanding of financial services industry