Takealot.com, a leading South African online retailer, is looking for a highly talented Compliance Controller to join our team in Cape Town.
We are a young, dynamic, hyper growth company looking for smart, creative, hard-working people with integrity to join us. We offer a market related, Total Remuneration Package which allows full flexibility according to your needs, a great work environment and a promise that you won't be bored as long as you are prepared for a challenge and want to build something great.
You will report to the Head of Enterprise Clients:
Your responsibilities will include:
- To own the KYC and AML compliance reporting for Takealot and 3PL subcontractors
- Drive the implementation of new training modules once released
- Review existing training modules to ensure alignment with CDD standard
- Liaise with TDT (Takealot Delivery Team) branches TDT Franchise Managers to ensure compliance of their drivers on KYC and AML
- Liaise with 3PL subcontractors to ensure compliance of their drivers on KYC and AML
Responsibilities + Skills
Self-motivated, self-monitoring, personal management & self-disciplinedPro-active, takes own initiativeAble to prioritise and work under pressureVery organized and professional at all times
MS Office experience (Excel specifically)Banking/Corporate experience
Relevant tertiary qualificationTraining and compliance experience advantageousExperience in building business reports and spreadsheets