To monitor and provide oversight on the adherence to compliance practices in client facing clusters to ensure compliance risks are managed and reported across Nedbank.
- Contribute to a culture of transformation goals by participating in Nedbank culture building initiatives, including CSI.
- Provide input, review and ensure accurate reporting and articulation of compliance.
- Provide guidance in the completion of subsidiary compliance risk monitoring programs.
- Provide advice and/or input to internal stakeholders on possible contraventions of compliance risks through early detection.
- Maintain relationships with internal stakeholders by establishing partnerships in managing compliance risks.
- Engage with stakeholders formally through determining scope of work, understanding and identifying client needs.
- Develop collaborative relationship with the Compliance Institute of South Africa (CISA).
- Execute the annual compliance risk-based program.
- Monitor compliance risks and determine the state of compliance in client facing Clusters.
- Ensure compliance requirements are adhered to and adequate compliance risk management practices implemented.
Responsibilities + Skills
Change managementCluster specific operationsCompliance reportingGovernance, Risk and ControlsRelevant regulatory knowledgeRelevant software and systems knowledgeReputational risk management
Post Graduate Diploma: Risk Management , Advanced Diplomas/National 1st Degrees
8 -10 years experience in risk management of which 5 years in a compliance related role