Standard Bank is a firm believer in technical innovation, to help us guarantee exceptional client service and leading edge financial solutions. Our growing global success reflects our commitment to the latest solutions, the best people, and a uniquely flexible and vibrant working culture. To help us drive our success into the future, we are looking for an experienced Cost Allocations & Integration Consultant
to join our Finance & Procurement IT
team at our Johannesburg offices. Standard Bank is a leading African banking group focused on emerging markets globally. It has been a mainstay of South Africa's financial system for 150 years, and now spans 16 countries across the African continent.
Responsible for the supporting of the existing daily and periodic processes and assisting in analysing and implementing of new processes.
Fulfil delivery to business of processes during periodic cycles in support of the business and reporting calendar.
Perform quality assurance(testing) of new and / or amended processes introduced by Transform/Operational initiatives.
Business Support and assistance:
- Support of Business processes in the Cost Allocation and Recoveries functional area on all levels (User Community)
- Attend to Reporting requirements
- Prepare and maintain models for Actuals month end, Restatements, Budgeting Planning and Forecast cycles (including reconciliations) relating to Cost Allocations and Integrated financial systems
- Assist with Master Data alignment to ensure master data is consistent between source systems (SAP BW and SAP ECC) and the cost allocations models
- Data interrogation and reconciliation using Microsoft SQL queries.
System Support to resolve issues restricting user to carry out work:
- Solve production incidents utilising various applications and databases utilised for the cost allocations process