Mr D Food, a division of takealot.com, is looking for a highly talented CRM Assistant to join our team in Cape Town. You will be responsible for building the Mr D Food brand.
We are a young, dynamic, hyper growth company looking for smart, creative, hard-working people with integrity to join us. We offer a market related, Total Remuneration Package which allows full flexibility according to your needs, a great work environment and a promise that you won't be bored as long as you are prepared for a challenge and want to build something great.
This position reports to the CRM Associate.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Day-to-day execution & quality control of communication campaigns (Email, In App, Push to our base & intergroup company bases)
- Segmentation according to brief specifications.
- Quality checking all campaigns to ensure links are working and brand standards are met, escalate issues as necessary.
- Ensuring that CS is timeously briefed on all communications being sent.
- Ensuring test mailers are sent for internal approvals & are signed off before communications are scheduled to send.
- Assist with reporting on campaign performance, benchmarks & best practice as needed.
Responsibilities + Skills
Knowledge of HTML and link tracking.Experience with database segmentation.Experience with quality control for campaign sends.Experience with Mircosoft Excel.Experience with campaign reporting.Attention to detail.Tech Savvy with an inquisitive mind.Solutions-oriented, can-do attitude and high energy.Highly organized and efficient, whilst being flexible and versatile.
Experience with Mircosoft Excel.Experience with campaign reporting.Attention to detail.
Experience in sending large scale communications.Knowledge of HTML and link tracking.Experience with database segmentation.Experience with quality control for campaign sends.