Information Technology: systems development, business analysis, architecture, project management, data warehousing, infrastructure, maintenance and production
As a Cryptography Specialist for the Cryptography services team within Standard Bank, the function forms part of an integrated global team dedicated to mitigating risks through the efficient and effective application of information security expertise. This role performs the following activities in order to prevent significant reputational, financial or other loss to Standard Bank and its clients:
1. Development, provisioning and successful execution of cryptography services for the Group.
- Provide technology consultancy services and technical support for the Cryptography environment.
- Provide technology consultancy services and technical support for the Certificate and Key Management
Development, provisioning and successful execution of cryptography services for the Group.
• Coordinate shared service offerings from Cryptography Services to its customer base
• Contribute to development / maintenance of Cryptography Service Catalogue
• Establish and maintain 'fit for purpose' cryptographic technology architectures, working closely with other teams in the security environment.
i.e. Engineering, Risk and Governance and Service management.
• Ensure the confidentiality, integrity and availability of cryptographic and key management services to business functions and applications.
• Manage the installation, commissioning and configuration of specialist cryptographic devices.
• Ensure maintenance of accurate records of all cryptography components/systems
• Ensure development and maintenance of auditable processes to enforce consistency
• Collaborate with the Group Operational Risk Officer, Business Information Security Officers (BISOs) and other Group stakeholders to ensure that services offered are relevant, timely, of appropriate quality and cost-effective.
• Ensure that declared service levels are being met and provide ongoing support, performance review and mentoring where appropriate.