Customer Service Manager – Operations Support
takealot.com, a leading South African online retailer, is looking for a highly talented Customer Service Manager to join our team in Cape Town.
We are a young, dynamic, hyper growth company looking for smart, young, creative, hard working people to join us. We offer market related benefits, a great work environment and a promise that you won't be bored as long as you are prepared for a challenge and want to build something great.
The position reports to the Customer Service Operations Manager
Your responsibilities will include:
- Restaurant Support Management: to ensure that the restaurant support function is executed to proactively reduce downstream pressure on the customer services function and to provide a consistent experience to Mr D Food's restaurant partners.
- Order Success Management: to ensure that the order success function is executed to proactively reduce downstream pressure on the customer services function and to provide support to the Takealot Delivery Team's branch network
- Customer Service Management: to ensure that the operational support functions – restaurant support and order success – are efficiently integrated into the overall customer services processes to best support a great customer experience.
- Call Centre Leadership & Performance Management: to ensure that the Operational Support environment is lead from the front, that team leaders and agents feel supported, motivated and that a high performance culture is developed by ensuring both that positive performance is appropriately recognised and that under-performance is not tolerated and managed.
- Communication and Business Alignment: to ensure that the Operational Support team is aligned with business goals and that the team is fully aware of their performance and updated on all relevant changes and initiatives. Additionally the Operational Support team needs to ensure comprehensive incidence reporting to Mr D Food's relevant operational stakeholders.
- Operational Hygiene: to ensure that good operational hygiene is undertaken and that all admin is updated.
- Analysis & Reporting: to make best used of available data and reporting to manage the team based on facts and evidence and to interpret reports to make sound decisions; to identify gaps in data and to proactively work towards removing such gaps.
Responsibilities + Skills
Able to build high performance teamsStrong interpersonal skills and the ability to work as an effective team member and leader of a large team
Bachelor's degree or equivalent
Minimum 4 years' experience as a manager in a customer service environmentExperience in the redesign and implementation of new process and best practices to improve customer satisfaction metrics.