Who are we?
SPF Distribution, is dedicated to supporting, growing and empowering clients with affordable, easy and suitable solutions, primarily through face-to-face intermediary channels, but also directly. We have approximately 2,000 tied advisers and 2,000 supporting independent brokers, all dedicated to meet the financial needs of our clients. Our vision: We aspire to be the best at building enduring relationships by connecting clients and intermediaries. We create sustainable value by attracting new clients, supporting ongoing client engagement and providing adaptive solutions designed to answer life’s financial questions. Ultimately we grow and protect wealth What will you do?
- Sourcing data from different data sources/systems
- Maintaining knowledge of data structures within each system/source
- Cleaning data – identifying issues and driving resolution where necessary
- Engaging with stakeholders to understand and define their data requirements
- Analysis of reports to identify trends and underlying drivers
- Engaging with operations to incorporate findings into business processes
- Interpreting data and analysing results
- Locate and define new process improvement opportunities
Statistical Testing & Survey Design:
- Design and monitor statistical tests
- Write reports on statistical testing (aim, treatments applied, outcomes, next steps etc.)
- Design surveys and analyse outcomes thereof What will make you successful in this role?
Responsibilities + Skills
Ability to work under pressureAbility to multi-taskLeadership skillsAttention to detail
Undergraduate qualification in statistics or related mathematical field (B.Sc. or BCom)
Ability to work independentlySolutions orientedAnalytically inclinedExcellent communication abilityCritical ThinkingStrong numeric abilityAdept at queries, report writing and presenting findings