To support and maintain the data warehouse in line with the data model; metadata repository and to provide business intelligence analysis through performing strategic and operational support.
- Contribute to a culture conducive to the achievement of transformation goals by participating in Nedbank Culture building initiatives (e.g. staff surveys etc).
- Participate and support corporate social responsibility initiatives for the achievement of key business strategies.
- Identify and recommend opportunities to enhance processes; systems and policies and support implementation of new processes; policies and systems.
- Deliver work according to customer expectations by prioritizing; planning and implementingrequirements.
- Utilize resources by adhering to standards; policies and procedures.
- Align and continuously improve set processes by identifying innovation opportunities.
- Identify and mitigate risk by executing within governance.
- Resolve incidents by logging and tracking through correct channels Keep abreast of legislation and other industry changes that impacts on role by reading the relevant newsletters; websites and attending sessions.
Responsibilities + Skills
Data Management (DAMA) Certification, Certification/formal training in relevant technologyPreferred CertificationsType of ExposureBuilt and maintained stakeholder relationships
DiplomaPreferred QualificationDegree in Information Technology or Business Management, Mathematical/Statistics
Minimum Experience Level8 years relevant experience of which 3-5 years experience is in a data management /business roleTechnical / Professional KnowledgeAdministrative procedures and systems