takealot.com ( http://takealot.com/ ), a leading South African online retailer, is looking for a Driver Operations & Retention Manager to join our Takealot Deliver Team in Cape Town. We are looking for a talented, motivated and results oriented individual to help manage and scale Takealot Delivery Team driver pool.
We are a young, dynamic, hyper growth company looking for smart, creative, hard working people with integrity to join us. We offer a market related, Total Remuneration Package which allows full flexibility according to your needs, a great work environment and a promise that you won't be bored as long as you are prepared for a challenge and want to build something great.
You'll be working alongside the rest of the operations team who are currently responsible for a business that delivers between 350 000 – 500 000 deliveries nationally a month, and still growing.
This position reports to the Head of Franchise Network.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Directing the preparation and presentation of business proposals related to the driver network to Takealot and stakeholders ensuring that latest solution sets are clearly understood and sold.
- Analyse data from various sources to determine trends and areas of optimization in driver performance, system logic and driver scaling and retention, by building driver supply forecast models
- Establish the best of breed Driver recruitment program which can be scaled to own and franchise partners
- Establish Driver training locations in Cape Town and Johannesburg including in cab in car training capabilities
- Ensure Driver legal compliance and Labour market adherence standards which are enforced through owned and franchise locations
- Develop driver Skills development modules with Takealot logistics training teams
- Management of driver training academies in Johannesburg and Cape Town
- Research and compile proposals, backed by data, on required changes on Industry benchmarking and measurements for driver categories
Responsibilities + Skills
Tertiary studies with a focus on Human Resource Management and Logistics.Track record of proficiency in data analysis and reporting.
Ability to deal with people from various levels.Able to prioritise and work under pressure.Building and maintaining relationships.
Microsoft Office experience in Word, Excel & PowerPoint.Proven track record in delivery and execution.