To ensure a fully functional desktop environment with maximum uptime within Nedbank Group whilst conforming to Group Technology policies; procedures and standards.
- Conduct Level 1 and level 2 problem management when analysing issues. Optimise performance tuning PC's by the use of standard operating procedures and processes.Assist end users with multimedia support as well as execute per standard operating procedures.
- Provide support for installed system and application software per standard operating procedures (SOP).
- Execute Disaster Recovery Plan (DRP); by adhering to relevant standards; policies and procedures.
- Maintain a lean office environment i.e. computer room ;office; storeroom; cabling; etc at both workstations and in network rooms by complying to Health and Safety Standards.Execute any task (eg: data encryption) per standard operating procedures (SOP).
- Provide advice regarding non adherence to policies; processes and procedure (level 1 level 2) through regular end user engagement.
- Conduct operating system support by applying standards and processes.
- Conduct 1st line support through the provisioning of site dependant tasks as negotiated.
- Ensure accurate reporting through capturing of activities in support of MIS (productivity + vendor MIS; daily; weekly; monthly). Install and configure new and redeployed hardware as well as software per standard operating procedures (SOP).Ensure Nedbank IT standards are met when connecting devices to network and / or workstation.Action additional software requirements through client engagement.
Responsibilities + Skills
Developed and Implemented Communications StrategyManage internal processManaged Process ResultsManaged SelfManaged Relationships
DiplomaPreferred QualificationCompTIA A+ , CompTia N+Essential CertificationsMicrosoft Diploma/ Certificate or in process of obtaining. MCDST or equivalent
2-3 years IT experience / Formalised MCSD/MCSETechnical / Professional KnowledgeAdministrative procedures and systemsData analysisMicrosoft OfficeBusiness writing skillsRelevant regulatory, compliance and risk legislation