takealot.com, a leading South African online retailer, is looking for a highly talented Franchise Compliance Supervisor to join our Johannesburg Team.
We are a young, dynamic, hyper growth company looking for smart, creative, hard-working people with integrity to join us. We offer a market related, Total Remuneration Package which allows full flexibility according to your needs, a great work environment and a promise that you won't be bored as long as you are prepared for a challenge and want to build something great.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Monitor and report on franchise Driver performance and compliance in the field
- Train SOP's at a franchise level (Managers, Drivers)
- Assisting in the continued perfection of SOP's for all clients across the delivery platform
- Maintain service levels of franchises
- Adherence to franchise agreement
- Manage KPI's at franchise level
- Regular audits to assess & measure performance and compliance
- Travelling locally in and around an allocated region, as well as travelling to allocated regional branches quarterly
Responsibilities + Skills
Previous hospitality/retail franchise working experience will be to your advantagePrevious experience in the logistics industry is not requiredProven track record in delivery and executionIT or tech savvy will be advantageousField experience
Training experience will be beneficialHR experience will be beneficialMicrosoft Office experience in word, excel & powerpoint
5 years hospitality experienceOperational experience managing an outlet, hub or a restaurantStocktaking