To craft; execute and evaluate Marketing strategies; managing a discipline of the Marketing function and integration of the Marketing processes; services; resources and deliverables to enable Nedbank to deliver on its business strategy.
- Develop and implement an integrated marketing plan to enable the success of the business strategy with short term results while ensuring long-term growth.
- Manage implementation of strategies by assessing performance and taking corrective action.
- Ensure all business areas and decisions are aligned on the strategy and executional parameters of the business marketing strategy, not just the function by engaging and communicating regularly.
- Ensure compliance by managing adherence to policies and procedures and relevant legislation. Mitigate risk by identifying Marketing risks and initiating interventions to reduce/prevent and rectify. Introduce global best practice in support of business goals.
- Ensure alignment and achievement of strategy and create a competitive advantage by translating the Nedbank and Business Unit strategy into a customised Divisional strategy.
- Develop and introduce a people strategy that will create a culture that drives the Cluster and Nedbank's vision and values.
- Build a high performance team through managing resources, retention and critical staff.
- Ensure that the leadership agenda has been embraced by the division/function by ensuring leadership relevant strategies and plans have been communicated and implemented by direct reports.
- Manage performance of reports and hold them accountable for managing the performance of their reports by taking corrective action as required, recognising and rewarding team.
- Actively build a culture of improvement by ensuring the design and implementing active talent management, succession planning strategies for division and obtaining buy-in from relevant stakeholders.
Responsibilities + Skills
Capacity planningChange managementCommunication StrategiesDiversity managementEmployee training/developmentOrganisational behaviour theoryPrinciples of project managementStakeholder managementStrategic planningTalent management
DiplomaAdvanced Diplomas/National 1st DegreesPost graduate degree in Marketing or Commerce
5 - 8 years management in a marketing or related function