Transactional Products & Services; This team is constantly working to extend our service capability and product range, consolidating our operations in established markets while expanding and extending in emerging markets. We divide our core capabilities into three product groups – Investor Services, Transactional Banking and International Trade Services.
To execute the Custody product strategy in consultation with broader relevant stakeholders in African markets. This will include:
1. Documenting the strategy for all Custody products (domestic, regional and global), determining overall priorities and monitoring progress.
2. Continuous review of existing product capability in terms of external client and overall market requirements as well as relevant internal drivers. Ensuring strong synergy / connectivity to the other IS product and UFSO capabilities.
3. Managing existing products within required risk and regulatory parameters and in terms of internal product governance standards
4. Enhancing the profitability by ensuring pricing strategy and process for Custody products. Sets product utilization targets.
5. Understand the competitive environment for Custody Products (customer needs and behavior, competitor offerings etc) and to respond to the consequent opportunities or threats in that product or overall business
6. Ensure that new and innovative products and services under Custody Products are identified, developed and/or enhanced in order to grow Transaction Banking revenues and profits, consistent with overall strategy
7. Define and executes data requirements for the custody product and also define data management capabilities.