Increase client base and fulfil clients sales and service needs through the mobile channel in line with Nedbank's strategic goals.
- Acquire new business by selling Nedbank products to newly identified companies and their staff.
- Fetch new business outside of the established branch channel, through mobile capability.
- Assist companies with financial firness programmes for their staff.
- Identify new sales opportunities through engaging the employees of newly identified companies and the communities these companies operate in.
- Meet company's and their staff's financial needs by conducting needs analysis.
- Build relationships with internal stakeholders to ensure team collaboration, sales and service support and mining new opportunities.
- Build and maintain external relationships with extenal companies to ensure client service and future sales opportunities.
- Build and maintain internal relationships to ensure internal sales support from Retail; Relationship and Business Banking to fulfull any opportunities that potentially grows from regular client engagements.
Responsibilities + Skills
Building and maintaining effective cross-functional relationships with internal and external stakeholdersWorking with a group to identify alternative solutions to a problemCommunicating internally
Matric / Grade 12 / National Senior CertificateAdvanced Diplomas/National 1st Degrees
Business principlesBusiness terms and definitionsData analysisGovernance, Risk and Controls