To provide specialist Human Resources support to stakeholders by facilitating and integrating alignment to Nedbank Human Resources processes and practices across the Human Resources value chain to optimise Human Capital.
- Address business needs regarding Human Resources (HR) policies, normal and annual processes and procedures.
- Deliver on agreed targets, due dates and within Service level agreements, by engaging stakeholders and giving them regular feedback.
- Comply with standards by ensuring personal adherence to all relevant policies and procedures.
- Monitor stakeholder compliance to HR policies and compliance..
- Co-ordinate and deliver processes across the HR value chain within Service Level Agreement (SLA) by applying effective use of resources and adhering to policy and processes.
- Deliver agreed business results by using resources effectively.
- Meet technical, company and practical standards by adhering to internal processes, policies and procedures.
- Implement changes and seek opportunities to improve HR Business processes across the HR value chain
- Support business efforts in achieving transformation goals by ensuring that own and stakeholders HR business processes are adhered too.
- Establish a culture conducive to diversity by participating in transformation surveys and processes.
- Add value to Nedbank by implementing innovative HR ideas & solutions.
- Meet and understand stakeholders needs regarding staffing solutions by communicating and conducting analysis.
- Create synergy and ensure business needs are met by building and maintaining relationships with stakeholders.
- Build and maintain internal & external vendor & supplier relationships through engagement.
- Understand and support the Nedbank values in all business processes.
- Improve personal capability & professional growth by keeping abreast of legislative and other industry changes.
- Achieve team goals and success through own contribution and participation.
- Ensure that the right HR information is provided to stakeholders in the right way and at the right time through stakeholder enagement, meetings and feedback sessions.
Responsibilities + Skills
Preferred QualificationRelevant HR Honours DegreeEssential CertificationsPreferred CertificationsType of Exposure
Advanced Diplomas/National 1st Degrees
ddressing employee relations issuesAdvising managers and employees on HR policies and proceduresCollecting HR dataCommunicating internallyCoordinating applicant interviews (e.g.; scheduling; providing travel arrangements)Integrating information from various HR database and financial sources