To create a unique client experience by attending to enquiries and teller related transactions, client queries, banking requirements, the needs of clients and refer cross sell opportunities while mitigating risk and contribute to branch objectives.
- Authenticate clients and transactions.
- Prevent fraud, risks and losses.
- Mitigate risks and meet legislative requirements.
- Provide client service and meet identified client needs.
- Issue VISA application letters based on client requests.
- Comply with risk standards and take corrective action.
- Minimise losses and ensure corrective action is taken as per procedure and policy.
- Balance and secure branch stock holding.
- Contribute to a culture of transformation by participating in Nedbank culture building initiatives, business strategy, and CSI.
- Stay abreast of developments in field of expertise, ensuring personal and professional growth.
- Seek opportunities to improve business processes and systems.
- Act as brand ambassador.
Responsibilities + Skills
Identify quality sales leads and enable cross-selling (without advising).Meet client information needs and facilitate the processing of sales.Ensure client service and avoid destruction of aged stock and costs associated with reprinting and issuing.Reach individual and branch usage (touch points) targets.
Add value to Nedbank by supporting the implementation of new processes, policies and systems.Deliver on identified client needs and requirements.Build and maintain client relationships.
Preferred QualificationBusiness Relevant Certificate or Diploma or Institute of Banking.Essential CertificationsPreferred CertificationsType of Exposure