Information Technology: systems development, business analysis, architecture, project management, data warehousing, infrastructure, maintenance and production
The Business Analyst works with stakeholders across the organization to understand the business objective driving various projects or changes, define the scope of the change, analyze and specify the detailed requirements related to the change and finally support the implementation of the project or change.
- Ensure requirements Elicitation and documentation
- Support the preparation of key presentations, strategy documentation and other such documents for IT in particular and Business Support as a whole
- Ensure strict compliance to IT ‘s Standard Operating Processes
- Support the delivery of technology projects on time, cost and scope
- Any other duties as may be assigned by Department Head & Team Leader
Responsibilities + Skills
Business analysis planning and monitoringRequirements elicitationRequirements management and communicationRequirement analysisSolution assessment and validation
For certifications and professional memberships: Business analysis professional certifications and membership with International Institute of Business Analysis is strongly recommendEntry level certification (ECBA) - Entry Certificate in Business Analysis: for entry level business analystSecond level certification (CCBA) Certification of Capability in Business Analysis: for business analysts with 3 years and below work experience in the field of business analysis
Minimum of 2 years experience documenting business processes and models. Knowledge of the Solution Development Life Cycle (SDLC) and experience with the Waterfall and Agile project implementation approachMinimum of 2 years experience working with productivity suits such as Microsoft Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Project and Visio. Experience producing wire frames. Responsive prototypes is an added advantage.