Information Technology: systems development, business analysis, architecture, project management, data warehousing, infrastructure, maintenance and production
The Business Analyst works with stakeholders across the organization to understand the business objective driving various projects or changes, define the scope of the change, analyze and specify the detailed requirements related to the change and finally support the implementation of the project or change.
- Ensure requirements Elicitation and documentation
- Support the preparation of key presentations, strategy documentation and other such documents for IT in particular and Business Support as a whole
- Ensure strict compliance to IT ‘s Standard Operating Processes
- Support the delivery of technology projects on time, cost and scope
- Any other duties as may be assigned by Department Head & Team Leader