- IT change management and communication skills in the development and rollout of software solutions.
- Experience of change management principles, methodologies (ADKAR, Prosci’s, etc.) and tools.
- Exceptional communication skills, both written and verbal to establish and maintain strong relationships.
- Organised with a natural inclination for planning strategy and tactics.
- Acute business acumen and understanding of organizational issues and challenges.
- Project change management metrics.
- Risk assessment and management in relation to change, including the development of cutover and rollout plans.
- Apply a substantial body of change management professional knowledge within Information Systems and Technology,
- Implementation of the Change Management strategy, tactics and associated Change Management plans for the overall project initiatives,
Responsibilities + Skills
It will be beneficial to have experience and knowledge of change management principles, methodologies (ADKAR, Proscis, etc.) and tools.
Dealing with a wide range of complex issues, such as, stakeholder engagement and influence and client contact, from the executive to front line tiers.Develops & maintains effective stakeholder relationships and ensures stakeholder influence across the entire Programme .A solid understanding of how people go through a change and the change process.To facilitate training sessions and ensure that all the training documentation are developed and delivered according to the standard agreed with the customer.
Minimum of 5 years Change Management and Communications experience within IT governance and implementation all of which at a senior level.Experience in core ITIL processes required, specifically relating to Change Management.