Preferred Qualification and Experience
- Minimum Qualifications: Diploma Field of study: Business Commerce
- 5-7 Years Previous branch banking experience in the front line (e.g., telling, forex, treasury functions). Understands the impact of exchange rates and EXCON regulations.
- Knowledge of the Retail Forex and New Deliver System (NDS) systems; retail and commercial exchange control rulings; retail and commercial foreign exchange products required for understanding the context of stated customer demands; foreign travel products and related banking procedures.
- Ability to apply accounting principles when calculating interest (local and foreign banks) and exchange rates.
- Knowledge of the procedures and the interdependencies of the various functions performed in the branch.
Responsibilities + Skills
Client RetentionCustomer and Client Focused InnovationDriving Delivery of ResultsLeading CourageouslyInspiring Performance for ExecutionGrowing Capability
Customer UnderstandingProduct KnowledgeApplication and Submission Verification
ProcessingCustomer Acceptance and ReviewBanking Process and ProceduresHeart of Customer Experience