To provide learning and development solutions which enable business units to meet objectives and build current and future knowledge and skills capacity.
- Achieve business strategy, objectives and values through reviewing Nedbank and Business Unit Plan, by ensuring delivery of learning interventions related to systems, process, services and solutions.
- Contribute to a culture of transformation by participating in Nedbank culture building initiatives, business strategy, and CSI.
- Stay abreast of developments in field of expertise, ensuring personal and professional growth.
- Enable up-skilling and corrective action.
- Obtain buy-in for developing new and/or enhanced processes.
- Analyse and determine specific stakeholder Learning and Development requirements and manage expectations.
- Align learning solutions with learning needs.
- Ensure clear understanding of Business Unit Learning and Development requirements and align needs to learning solutions.
- Identify trends that may impact on the delivery of learning plans.
- Add value to Nedbank by identifying opportunities to influence the improvement or enhancement of business processes and methodologies.
- Determine how Learning and Development contributes to the achievement of the strategy.
- Develop Business Unit specific Learning and Development plan by participating in the development of the Business Unit plan.
Responsibilities + Skills
Conducting root cause analysisAnalysing situations or data that require an in depth evaluation of multiple factorsDeveloping ways to minimise risks
Advanced Diplomas/National 1st Degrees
Drafting reportsManaging conflict situationsInfluencing stakeholders to obtain buy-in for concepts and ideasSharing information in different ways to increase stakeholders understandingComparing two or more sets of informationConducting gap analysisWorking with a group to identify alternative solutions to a problemInteracting with diverse peopleInteracting with various levels of managementTechnical / Professional KnowledgeBanking knowledgeBanking proceduresBusiness AcumenIndustry trendsMicrosoft OfficePrinciples of project management