To plan; direct and co-ordinate the activities of enterprise-wide projects to ensure that project goals are accomplished and to drive the execution of digital strategic projects for the Rest of Africa business as well as the management of the performance of exisiting digital channels; in line with the business strategy.
- Driving the execution of digital strategic projects within the business.
- Managing the performance of existing digital channels.
- Product development and management.
- Ensure management of scope, including coverage of client requirements, are created based on estimations.
- Ensure professional advice accepted and implemented.
- Identify project stakeholders, communicate their roles, define their level of participation in project, and map their communication needs and stakeholder engagement strategies throughout the project plan.
- Ensure each stakeholder group is actively managed through the change cycle.
- Ensure business change impact is conducted across process, systems and technology in accordance with change management plan.
- Ensure roles and strategies are defined, and behaviours and operations are understood.
- Ensure the change management process is led and supported together with the client.
- Ensure client needs are accurately captured in scope.
- Ensure sufficient resource allocations.
- Manage delivery of large and complex projects according to prevailing project management methodology.
- Conduct effective resource negotiation and allocation.
- Matric / Grade 12 / National Senior Certificate
- Professional Qualifications/Honour’s Degree
Responsibilities + Skills
Built a high performance cultureBuilt and maintained stakeholder relationshipsDelivered compliance risk management programmes and adviceDesigned Workforce Planning Solutions
Matric / Grade 12 / National Senior CertificateProfessional Qualifications/Honours Degree
5 - 6 years working experience as a Digital Channels Manager/Product Owner/Product Manager working with driving the execution of Digital Strategies as well as Managing the perfromance of existing Digital Channels with exposure to African countries within the Banking/Financial Services industry?