- To grow Ecosystem revenues by the agreed metrics.
- To develop initiatives to foster collaboration among various teams and drive a cross selling culture across the catchments to maximise Business Banking growth, retention and profitability targets for the Bank.
Client strategic plan development and execution:
- Leads the execution of Business Banking strategy plans with regards to ecosystems (in partnership with the segment heads) and drives the operationalisation and implementation of ecosystems.
- Researches and analyses the local market to understand key business drivers, influencers and competitor activity in order to use as input into ecosystem operational plans.
- Identifies strengths and weaknesses in the Business Banking segment to ensure that suitable tactics are implemented to address concerns and maximise strengths through ecosystems.
- Manages opportunities by ensuring that adequate “joint ventures”, synergies and relationships are built with CIB, Wealth, Segment heads in PBB to create efficiencies in Business Banking.
- Works with the MI team to develop, implement and manage measurement systems to ensure an efficient and accurate MIS structure that enables insights for developing ecosystem strategies and plans.
- Tracks the achievement of sector financial targets through ecosystems and reports on indicators such as, revenue, ROEs and shares a monthly report with the segment heads.
- Gives direction to the catchment teams regarding financial budgets and forecasts in line with strategic objectives, business and operational risk, socio-political and economic market forces.
- Drives ecosystems sales targets by tracking, measuring and managing performance.
- Develops and implements sales and marketing best practices in support of the customer value proposition and customer expectations.
Responsibilities + Skills
Collaborates with internal stakeholders to ensure that the catchment is compliant to all applicable regulatory requirementsFacilitates a working partnership between Credit, the business units and Branches to stimulate business growth without compromising risk and the quality of lending.Conducts regular discussions with Credit to ensure process efficiency and quick turnaround for ecosystems clients.
Monitors and manages (in collaboration with key business partners) SLAs (service level agreements), standards and turnaround times for ecosystems in line with customer value proposition and retention requirements.Performs a proactive champion role within the catchment, with relevant stakeholders, to ensure that the customer experience levels are maintained (e.g. facilitating resolution of ecosystem queries and /challenges).
Acts as the custodian for optimal ecosystem service delivery within the catchment and facilitates the administration and analysis of the client service surveys, as well as the implementation of focused action plans needed to address the gaps identified in ecosystems across various segments.Supports the Business Banking team to resolve escalated customer complaints as it relates to ecosystems.