Retail & Business Banking
- To acquire new to bank franchisee businesses opportunities by actively promoting the franchise offering and identifying additional cross-sell opportunities in order to drive acquisition, book and client growth for PBB SA within an allocated province.
- To ensures a smooth transition of the franchisee to the relevant Relationship Manager’s portfolio for the day-to day management once the client is onboarded.
- To manage key relationships with franchisees at provincial level.
- Identifies and targets potential franchising customers by understanding their franchising model, operating income, etc, and whether or not the bank has an appetite to take on certain customers.
- Accompanies Relationship Managers and/or Account Executives to customers in order to provide specialist franchising input in order to secure deals.
- Explains, promotes, sells and/or customises a range of appropriate solutions that meet the financial needs of franchising customers.
- Tailors the franchising offering (i.e. within clearly defined product offering, pricing, servicing, enablement and contact strategies) to meet franchising needs.
- Hands over the client relationship to a dedicated relationship manager once the client has been onboarded successfully (e.g., all legal and credit agreements have been signed).
- Identifies customer retention concerns and prepares appropriate mitigating recommendations where required. Liases with AEs/RMs where relevant and proposes appropriate solutions.
- Stays abreast of any planned changes within RBB that could have an impact on franchising and mitigates accordingly.
- Provides relevant insights and analytics to franchising stakeholders (i.e. Head Office Franchising, AE/RM, etc.) on franchising matters within allocated geography.
- Mines and analyses external market and internal customer data to identify and plan new business opportunities.
Responsibilities + Skills
Degree: Business Commerce
Years: 5-7 years Experience Description: Deal making or sales experience within business or commercial banking.Experience in credit fundamentals and preparing credit papers.Understanding of the banks products, processes and systems.