Retail & Business Banking
- To provide appropriate support, advice and guidance pertaining to infrastructure optimisation for the allocated regions within a province for the fulfilment of their daily operational needs as well as manage infrastructure requirements and co- ordinate projects.
Infrastructure and layout for regions within a province
- Gathers, drives and implements the regional infrastructure and layout requirements per region to promote operational effectiveness.
- Adheres to check list for all opening and closures of Point of Representation (POR’s) revamps and relocations.
- Arranges access to POR’s for all centrally run projects to ensure safety and security of branch staff and systems.
- Owns the regional plan passing / approval process (i.e. sign off the new floor plans taking into account that all positions and operational requirements have been catered for).
- Implements ad hoc projects received from head office (e.g. roll out of new note counters, request of information from branches, etc.)
- Provides support in the event of robberies and bomb scares and ensure the POR is operational after the event (e.g. visit the relevant sites after an incident to asses, together with the business partners, in order to determine what is required to return the POR to its original operating state).
- Applies for new cost centre/IBT numbers and dash numbers when new POR’s are opened.
- Manages regional infrastructure CAPEX order instructions to procurement, as per budget allocation and specifications provided by procurement. Contributes to the overall provincial CAPEX budget management process.
- Completes user briefs (for premises requirements) for Group Real Estate Services (GRES) placement team and submits to the line manager for approval and sign-off.
- Completes all regional business cases according to laid down requirements and ensure sign off by the regional manager, where applicable, prior to submission to line manager (e.g. in the event of new sites, relocation, etc.)
Responsibilities + Skills
Data ManagementCommunication SkillsCustomer UnderstandingCompliance
Business Commerce Degree
A minimum of 5-7 years banking experience with at least 5 years working experience in a customer and sales environment.Experience in motivating, guiding and leading a team of individuals with high-performance standards in a fast-paced environment when not all resources, both human and capital, are always available but where service standards cannot be dropped.