- To grow the Franchising market share and franchising operating income, by acquiring and securing new to bank franchising business (i.e. franchisees and franchisors relationships), by performing a proactive, mobile, value-adding financial partnership role, across business, entrepreneur and commercial segments.
- To ensure that attention is given to customers by providing a comprehensive array of financial solutions to meet franchising customer needs in terms of business growth and potential.
- To ensure optimal product penetration on acquisition of all new franchising risk groups.
- To ensure effective on-boarding and handover of all new activated franchising risk groups, to a Business Manager / Account Executive within Business Markets.
- To execute the Bank’s franchising offering in line with the Business Banking Franchising customer financial solutions (CFS) strategy.
Responsibilities + Skills
Notifies customers regarding the approval/decline of credit loan facilities, which also entails, keeping the customer informed during the credit process.Explores alternative solutions in the event of declines from Credit and ensures bankable propositions without putting the bank at risk.
Explains credit loan facility options, parameters and qualifying criteria to customers.Sources supporting documentation for credit applications.Motivates and processes all types of credit applications.
Provides an efficient on boarding experience for the customer, to minimise the switching impact.Effectively uses the Customer1st lead generation system as a lead, query and complaint management tool.Manages work list queues to ensure items are actioned within agreed timelines, and/or re-assign staff to different queues to ensure work completed within agreed timelines.Monitors and manages the performance of the Account Analyst, as it relates to leads, queries and complaints management.