Retail & Business Banking
- To grow the Franchising market share and franchising operating income, by acquiring and securing new to bank franchising business (i.e. franchisees and franchisors relationships), by performing a proactive, mobile, value-adding financial partnership role, across business, entrepreneur and commercial segments.
- To ensure that attention is given to customers by providing a comprehensive array of financial solutions to meet franchising customer needs in terms of business growth and potential.
- To ensure optimal product penetration on acquisition of all new franchising risk groups.
- To ensure effective on-boarding and handover of all new activated franchising risk groups, to a Business Manager / Account Executive within Business Markets.
- To execute the Bank’s franchising offering in line with the Business Banking Franchising customer financial solutions (CFS) strategy.
Transaction-led customer acquisition
- Identifies correct target customers in terms of operating income potential.
- Develops and implements a calling schedule for sales leads/referrals received.
- Establishes and understands customer’s financial needs in order to offer them the most appropriate financial solution.
- Explains, promotes, sells and/or customises a range of appropriate Standard Bank of South Africa (SBSA) product offerings/financial solutions that meet the financial needs of franchising customers.
- Drives joint calling programmes with relevant stakeholders (e.g. Vehicle Asset Finance (VAF), Business-on-line (BOL), Standard Bank Financial Consultancy (SBFC), Merchant Services, Cash Acquiring, etc.) in order to offer the customer a holistic solution.
- Accurately and efficiently processes customer mandates/documentation requirements for all new business facilities.
- Satisfies all conditions of sanction imposed by credit, including perfection of collateral and compliance requirements.
- Provides a central advisory/information/query handling service point for new business customers before handover of the relationship to the relevant Entrepreneur or Business segment
Responsibilities + Skills
Manages work list queues to ensure items are actioned within agreed timelines, and/or re-assign staff to different queues to ensure work completed within agreed timelines.Monitors and manages the performance of the Account Analyst, as it relates to leads, queries and complaints management.
Provides an efficient on boarding experience for the customer, to minimise the switching impact.Effectively uses the Customer1st lead generation system as a lead, query and complaint management tool.
Positive stakeholder feedbackAchievement of Net Promoter Score (NPS) targetsAchievement of financial targets, as per performance contractAchievement of sales targets, as per performance contract