To deliver banking solutions to clients by understanding their business and needs through relationship management to achieve Nedbanks strategy to be the most admired bank.
- Deliver banking solutions that meet client needs through understanding of client's business and needs through relationship management.
- Demonstrate an understanding of risk parameters by managing client relationships according to credit principles
- Improve results by tracking and analysing financial reports against agreed measures.
- Understand clients business and needs through proactive client relationship management according to portfolio mandate.
- Build relationships with internal stakeholders through communication and networking as determined by client needs.
- Collaborate with third parties by engaging with them as guided by requirements of solutions delivered to clients.
- Complete tasks through planning and reviewing against set targets.
Responsibilities + Skills
Banking knowledgeBanking proceduresBusiness AcumenBusiness principlesBusiness writingCommunication StrategiesData analysisGovernance, Risk and ControlsMicrosoft OfficeNedbank policies and proceduresNedbank vision and strategyPrinciples of financial managementPrinciples of project management
Degree in Business or Finance e.g. BSc Economics, B Comm, Certified Associate of the Institute of Bankers
2-3 years in a relationship management or banking environment