To increase client base and fulfil clients sales and service needs through the mobile channel in line with Nedbank's strategic goals.
- Acquire new business by selling Nedbank products to newly identified companies and their staff.
- Fetch new business outside of the established branch channel, through mobile capability.
- Assist companies with financial firness programmes for their staff.
- Identify new sales opportunities through engaging the employees of newly identified companies and the communities these companies operate in.
- Meet company's and their staff's financial needs by conducting needs analysis.
- Build relationships with internal stakeholders to ensure team collaboration, sales and service support and mining new opportunities.
- Build and maintain external relationships with extenal companies to ensure client service and future sales opportunities.
- Build and maintain internal relationships to ensure internal sales support from Retail; Relationship and Business Banking to fulfull any opportunities that potentially grows from regular client engagements.
- Review action plans and take corrective action to deliver agreed sales and service results.
- Create an environment in companies and communities endusive for selling Nedbank products and services.
- Utilize resources to manage risk according to Nedbank policies and procedures (e.g. ultraviolet lights to identify false identity documents).
- Resolve challenges in community sales areas by taking action to prevent and/or eliminate such challenges.
Responsibilities + Skills
Leveraging a Winning Sales StrategyAdvancing Sales DiscussionsBuilding Trusting RelationshipsTargeting Sales Opportunities
Matric / Grade 12 / National Senior CertificateAdvanced Diplomas/National 1st Degrees
Diploma or Degree in Finance or CommerceMinimum Experience LevelMinimum of 4 - 5 years experience in a customer service and/or sales environment, in a financial institution.