To provide guidance and advice related to the integration of solutions across technologies; ensuing all outputs are following current governance and legislation and provide IT leadership based on IT and business acumen.
- Consult with immediate team and cross functional team to assess and advise on technologies used and finding workable and optimal solutions.
- Create end to end detail and architectural designs and present to team and technical review boards for input and approval
- Scan the environment continuously to find optimising and streamlining opportunities
- Have a close trusting working relationship with the team and Product Owner and have open discussions about requirements, technology, viable solutions, alternatives etc to find the best fit
- Estimate and plan workload (own and others) - Stick to the plan
- Assist team members to grow and expand their knowledge (knowledge sharing is key)
- Develop and test (unit and integration testing)
- Create Proof of Concepts, build prototypes, evaluate and estimate
- Participate in every phase of the SDLC
- Growing self and team
Responsibilities + Skills
Analysis/design/planning/testing skillsComputer Concepts (Computing)Data AnalysisData and Data structuresSynergy / DEMicroStrategyVisual StudioSOA
Banking knowledgeBusiness AcumenBusiness writingPrinciples of financial managementPrinciples of project managemen
Trouble ShootingDebuggingControl MFTP/SFTP/ConnectDirectSQLSSIS.Net FrameworkCOBOLAIX (UNIX scripting)