Information Technology: systems development, business analysis, architecture, project management, data warehousing, infrastructure, maintenance and production
- Assists in managing the design, delivery and support for data networks, LAN/WAN
- Assists in the implementation and administration of networks, communication and all equipment pertaining to.
- Assists in managing the Cisco and related telecoms issues and infrastructure in branch and campus locations
- Supports network/communications related incidents assigned by the help desk/user support officers
- Assist in the configuration and installation of Cisco routers and switches
- Monitor all branch links to ensure availability is in line with agreed SLAs
- Follow up on all data communications transactions with consultants and liaise with vendors on network related issues.