takealot.com, a leading South African online retailer, is looking for a highly talented Inbound Operations Coordinator to join our team in Cape Town.
We are a young, dynamic, hyper growth company looking for smart, creative, hard working people with integrity to join us. We offer a market related, Total Remuneration Package which allows full flexibility according to your needs, a great work environment and a promise that you won't be bored as long as you are prepared for a challenge and want to build something great.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Supporting the department across all required administrative and coordinative functions and duties in line with SOPs, policies, & procedures.
- Supporting the customer service & buying teams in resolving:
- Customer order queries;
- Complaints and associated resolution, including route cause analysis;
- Supplier delivery issues & queries.
- Ensuring customers receive their orders on time, according to expectations, and that they are proactively updated and communicated to on the status and any changes to their orders.
- Management of all assigned Inbound queries
- Processing created purchase orders on time, tracking these orders, and managing suppliers and delivery to ensure stock availability and delivery date
- Continuous follow-up on all orders to identify unconfirmed and late shipments impacting customer orders.
- Managing IBTs, responding to stock availability & supplier delivery issues and liaising with the distribution centers to ensure customers receive orders on time.
Responsibilities + Skills
We are short on ego and high on output.We are doers and not only thinkers, its all in the execution after all.We love what we do and what we are creating.
3 years relevant industry experienceCompetency in MS Office packagesRelevant tertiary qualifications a plus