takealot.com, a leading South African online retailer, is looking for a highly talented Order Fulfilment manager to join our team in Cape Town.
We are a young, dynamic, hyper growth company looking for smart, creative, hard-working people with integrity to join us. We offer a market related, Total Remuneration Package which allows full flexibility according to your needs, a great work environment and a promise that you won't be bored as long as you are prepared for a challenge and want to build something great.
You will report to the Head of Order Fulfilment:
Your responsibilities will include:
- Manage deliveries from dispatch to customer and back across MrD franchises and contracted couriers (inbound and outbound):
- Last Mile deliveries to customers
- Time in status exception management
- Queries and Complaints
- Constantly review existing processes to ensure that they are streamlined and scalable
- Establish daily, weekly and monthly performance measures
Responsibilities + Skills
Excellent influencing, persuading, negotiatingMr D operational evangelist, understand clearly the Mr D courier business and provide input operationally, tactically and strategically on all operational facetsStrong problem evaluation and solutionGood leadership and team development
Degree in Logistics/Operations Management/ Supply Chain Management / Engineering or Business/Commerce
Minimum 3 years' experience in management role in operationsExperience in an Retail Multi-User environmentSound operational background in dealing with branch / franchise networkExperience of managing customers at a senior level